Wednesday 8 October 2008

Today I decided to have my very own blog....

Well hello,
My name is Emma and today I decided I wanted my own blog!! 
So here it is , my first post and what a post to start with....
If you know me you should know that I have very strange dreams (a sure sign my mind never rests!)
Tuesday nights dream....
I was shopping with my sister in law Gillian, her hubby and my fiance in a well known Belfast furniture store. Gillian saw a sofa that she loved so I spoke to the shop owner and bartered the price from £2000 down to £1300! Brilliant job! But just then, sofa in arms Joanna Lumley came storming over to us and demanded the sofa was hers so I had to fight her for the sofa. I won. And in turn I also won possession of my new niece, Ella (Gillian's daughter who is only 4 days old)!
Here endeth the first blog and my dream...

1 comment:

Paula O'Hara said...

This is a very funny first blog. Looking forward to lots more now - I will be on your back constantly! It seems very true to form that your first blog should feature sofas Em! lol