Friday 11 December 2009

Goodbye my good friend



At times I think I was really meant to have been born male.
Today this is very appropriate... this little car- a black 2003 VW Golf, 130bhp, etc etc, brought me so much joy!
I loved this car, it was the first car himself and I bought (Ok, he paid for it, but it was 'ours'), our first family car, the car we brought the Pop home from the hosp in & the car in which I learnt that I really loved cars!
I was proud of this car. To drive about and be seen in it gave me a certain kind of thrill! It was good, I loved it!

Goodbye my lovely Golf, if we could afford to insure you you would still sit in my rented driveway, unfortunately, you cost too much so you have been banished to live out your life with a young lad from Co. Louth!
Mr co Louth dweller, be good to her. She is the best!!

No comments: