Friday 16 October 2009

Poo, pee & baby Watch

I am currently very tied up in three separate operations.

Op.1
Wee Man hasn't pooed in four days now. Much prune juice has been administered but still no movement. I have had to call the doc this morning and now there is a prescription waiting on me for lactalose. I really hate the thought of giving him this so tea time is make or break time. If we still have no movement at 6pm I am going to have to give him some of the sickly poo inducing liquid.

Op.2
The Bubble has been out of nappies since Easter. All was going very well with very rare accidents until a month ago when she decided it was a great idea to pee herself everyday in nursery. She was so delighted to tell me everyday that she had did it. This happened at home too, until Monday when she was watching TV whilst lying in my bed. She was totally awake, alert and in a suitable position to go to the bathroom. But no instead she just sat her ground and peeed all over my bed. I was SO cross. I stripped her clothes of her and put her in her room. she dared to come out once only to be guldered at by me. Once I had calmed down I explained she couldn't do that ever again because a.pee makes you smell and b.it makes mummy very sad (Ok, maybe this was wrong!) .
So far thought this incident and further talking to has cured it with no accidents at nursery and none at home either. She delighted in telling me all week that she didn't pee herself in nursery too. So all in all after Meltdown Monday we have both been pretty happy :) Not to mention my washing machine which hasn't seen much action since Monday either!

Op.3
I have no control over this. My mate/sister-in-law's baby was due on Wednesday. My heart has skipped a beat everytime the phone rings, but as off 5 minutes ago she has moved nowhere. She assures me the hospital bag has been repacked several times and the bottle of witch hazel is in the firdge awaiting her return, but still nothing....

Once all Operations have successfully been completed I will let you all know :)

2 comments:

jen said...

Isn't amazing how obsessed we become with our little peoples poo and pee?

Emma said...

I totally agree Jen. Thankfully all blockages have been quashed with the largest, smelliest nappy I have ever encountered in my life this morning!