Friday 24 July 2009

whats in a name?

Well alot as a matter of fact! This is a short post to let you all know my little bundle has arrived. The night before I was due to do in to be induced, there he came like a rocket shooting out of my neither regions..... (Stay tuned for every detail of labour in the future)
At three days old we still have to name him and are finding finding a name pretty tough- so all suggestions are very welcome :)
But I am happy to report, both myself and all 7lbs 12.5ozs of my son are keeping well.

3 comments:

Claire said...

And very gorgeous he is too! I am stumped about names; I love Leon, my other two faves at the minute are Dylan and Felix! I would ask you not to steal Felix but a. you probably don't like it and b. hell will freeze over before the Hubber would ever let me name our child that...hope you find the perfect name soon! xx

Paula O'Hara said...

Hi Em
Can't wait to meet him. Leon is a lovely name. My next boy would be called Dylan or Dillon but saying as I'm not having anymore I'm offering this one up too! If you do call him Dylan I will be so jealous.

Sarah said...

wCongratulations!!! I hope the first few weeks isn't too stressful.